Our COVID-19 Response plan
Note: As circumstances change, we will update this post accordingly.
Post updated 3/25/20:
We wanted to provide a quick update on the COVID-19 coronavirus situation here in Nashville and how that affects our work at The Greathouse Company.
On Sunday afternoon (3/22), the Metro Public Health Department issued a Safer at Home Order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 effective Monday, March 23, 2020. The goal of this order is to keep new cases of COVID-19 from rapidly increasing to ensure the state's health care system remains fully operational and able to treat patients in need of urgent care.
The Greathouse Company is in total agreement that this is a necessary step to slow down the spread of the virus. Under this order, "all residents of Nashville and Davidson County are to stay inside their homes, and immediately limit all movement outside of their homes beyond what is absolutely necessary to take care of essential needs."
The Essential Businesses and Operations listed on the order included the following:
- Home and business cleaning and maintenance services
- Construction and facilities design businesses
As of this time, The Greathouse Company qualifies as an essential business under these categories. We will continue to supply and support our customers from our locations in Nashville and Franklin, Tennessee, following strict safety practices for all of our employees and customers as outlined in CDC and WHO recommendations.
If you have any questions, please contact our offices at (615) 953-7595.
Original post (3/18/20):
To our customers and community:
The outdoors has always been and continues to be (especially in these uncertain times) one of the best places we can all spend time. While we encourage staff to continue delivering services to our customers, we also encourage our clients to get outside and utilize their landscapes in the best possible way.
Our community’s health and well-being are our highest priority. The Greathouse Company is taking proactive measures to combat COVID-19. We want to make you aware of the measures we have put in place:
- Effective immediately, our office and management teams have increased cleaning, and sanitation is being performed several times daily.
- In order to adhere to social distancing guidelines, our grounds crews are reporting to work with assigned and staggered start times.
- All of our employees will be no less than 6 feet apart whenever possible.
- We ask that everyone who may come in contact with our staff respect our measures and maintain a similar distance of at least 6 feet.
- Tools are assigned to specific employees and only handled by them accordingly.
- Unless there’s an emergency or site conditions require access to a roof garden or other inside space, our staff will not enter any of our customers’ homes or buildings. We appreciate the hospitality of our customers; however, we need to do everything possible to minimize the risk of everyone around us.
We are grateful and humbled to work as your landscape maintenance service provider—please be patient with us as we are adapting to this rapidly changing situation. Be safe and stay healthy!
We urge you all to follow the latest developments and best practices. For more information, please visit the CDC’s COVID-19 page.
If you have any question or concerns, please contact your account manager directly, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enhance your landscaping today!
Contact Greathouse today to see how our Nashville landscaping services can improve your property.
Request a Consultation