Maintenance Crew Leaders
We are actively searching for talented Maintenance Crew Leaders in our Nashville and Franklin/Brentwood locations with a proven track record of success in managing high-end residential and commercial landscape properties.
- Manage on site daily operations for maintenance accounts.
- Instruct, direct, and monitor crew members.
- Manage job material and labor tracking and coordination with Account Manager.
- Two or more years in a Landscape Crew Leader role or experience in the landscape industry
- Driver’s license
- Ability to operate lawn mowing equipment
- Strong communication skills
- High level of motivation
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $18.00 - $23.00/hour
This career opportunity offers a very competitive hourly rate, reimbursed business expenses and other company benefits.
We are Powered by LandOpt, which means that we are part of a national network of independently owned landscape contractors who are among the very best in their local markets. A passion for superior service is the common bond that LandOpt Contractors share; a commitment to building a professional, highly skilled team while offering well-defined career paths and advancement opportunities is what makes The Greathouse Company a great place to grow your career!