Commercial Project Crew Leader
We are actively searching for talented Commercial Project Crew Leads for our Nashville and Franklin locations.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $20 - $30/hour (depending on experience)
- Work directly with Project Managers and Supervisors to oversee crew operations for commercial projects.
- Perform quality control for commercial installations, as well as responsible for company equipment and delegation or routine project assignments.
- Manage daily job materials by coordinating with the Project and Account Managers.
- Lawn care, landscaping, or irrigation experience preferred
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- An honest person especially when things do not go as planned
- Reliable, hard-working and love to work outdoors
- Someone who wants the opportunity to grow with us
- Direct deposit paycheck
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Transportation to and from work
Greathouse Driver Requirements:
- Must have had a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 3 years
- No more than 2 minor violations/at-fault accidents in the last 3 years
- No major violations during the last 4 years (Major Examples: DUIs and Reckless Driving)
- Motor Vehicle Report will be run prior to hire
We hire from other industries as well such as general labor, window cleaners, commercial cleaners, roofers, roofing contractors, landscapers, lawn maintenance, carpet cleaners, and many more.